Good Doggy! Andy's leash reactivity exercise [Streaming Video]

Author: - di
Good Doggy! Andy's leash reactivity exercise [Streaming Video]:
Download Video

Here is Andy, board and train, who has had a good amount of past obedience training. However, he continued to be reactive on leash when people were to go past him. Here I have had 3 days to gain his trust, work on leash handling and introduced the e collar concept to him. He is put in a stationary down position as it is an easier position to remain calm in and harder to get up quickly in. I want to set him up to make better decisions. I did work him in my home and neighbourhood so he had a good understanding of the boundaries and rules in and out of my home before testing him. The bonus is him giving me eye contact, checking in with me, which is awesome. He needs true leadership (clear communication) then he is capable of making better choices. http://gooddoggy.ca